Photography career tree

Some jobs that would interest me are Artist or portrait photographer.  I would like to become either one because they both spark my love for photography. I love to capture special moments; portrait photographers capture great lighting, and they also find the best locations/backgrounds. Another reason why I would love to become a portrait photographer is because I enjoy editing and seeing the progress of making the photos. I also would like to do black/white photography I think it brings out the best features in your face, you can also do sports portraits. I would love to become a sports photographer since I am an athlete and I love to capture moments off the courts.

I would love to work at San Diego because I plan on attending school there so it would be easier for me to capture photos. I think the salary would be high just because I’m doing sports and portraits and they do pay alot it also just depends on the location. I don’t have any other ideas on what I would likw=e to do because I would be busy with sports and I wouldn’t have enough time to do all of it at the same time but it would definitely be a side hustle/job for me.